My 5 year old daughter, Maddie, has been asking for ravioli, so for Thanksgiving, I thought I’d try a new recipe for a fried ravioli appetizer. It’s really easy and really yummy. Everyone loved it -except Maddie 🙁 So guess what I had to make last night? Now everyone’s happy.
Fried Ravioli (adapted from allrecipes.com)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- oil for frying
- grated Parmesan cheese
- tomato sauce for dipping
1. Beat egg and add milk. Dip ravioli in egg mixture, and then in bread crumbs.
2. Fry for a few min. in hot oil, until golden brown.
3. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and serve with warm tomato sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
With fried ravioli as an appetizer, life really is a party!