Today is Thanksgiving, and I sure have lot to be thankful for.
- a God who loves me, speaks to me, forgives me -and trust me sometimes I’m kind of a slow learner/listener
- a great family -a loving husband and two AMAZING little girls, who love crafts and party planning almost as much as I do 😉
- this blog -hits are up, followers are increasing, I’m having tons of fun blogging and I have a husband who is a programmer
- a home, $, a car, a fridge FULL of food (thanksgiving leftovers from yesterday), more than all I need
- friends who feel like family -what’s the use of making life a party if no one shows up, know what I mean? Without relationships what’s the point? So thankful to have loving friends in my life
- the view from my house to the forest behind and all the amazing colours -it never gets less amazing even though I see the leaves turn every year
- a morning cafe au lait -sometimes it’s the little things
And on and on I could go…Happy Thanksgiving, hoping life’s a party for you today as you count your blessings, big and small.