The warm weather is finally here, and since last years pudding pops were such a HUGE hit around here, we decided to try and create some new flavours.
These are super simple to make, and oh so yummy. My kids have been eating them almost faster than I could photograph them for the blog, lol. And, guess who helped me “clean up” after these pictures were taken. It’s good to have such helpful girls. 😉
- one pkg of vanilla instant pudding made according to the package directions
- small container of whip cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tsp. sugar
- can of peaches
- Prepare the pudding according to the package directions.
- Whip the cream, and when it's almost fully whipped add in vanilla and sugar.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pudding.
- Drain the peaches, and chop each peach slice into four, and add to pudding mixture.
- Fill dixie cups with mixture and freeze.
- When you're ready to eat them, run the cup under hot water for a min. to loosen it, and enjoy!
With peaches and cream pudding pops in your freezer, life is really a party!