“Yes, I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…” and pudding pops. How about Pina Colada Pudding Pops? They are pretty awesome. If you’re a fan of pineapple and coconut then these are a great summer recipe. And, they’re super easy.
- 1 package of coconut pudding prepared according to the package instructions
- 1 small can of pineapple pieces, drained
- 1 small container of whipping cream
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract (optional)
- Prepare coconut pudding according to the package instructions, and since it's a cooked pudding, allow it to cool completely.
- Whip cream, and when it's almost fully whipped add in 3 tsp of sugar, and if you like, 1 tsp of rum extract.
- Fold whip cream and drained pineapple pieces into the pudding.
- Fill dixie cups, or popsicle moulds and freeze. Enjoy!
These would be a great weekend treat. My sweet husband is from Guyana and he loves all things with tropical fruit involved. These were a big hit with him, and I liked then too…I might have had one at 9 in the morning because I was photographing them…maybe. With homemade Pina Colada Pudding Pops, life really is a party.
This post is linked up at the Be Awesome Linky Party.