Happy National S’mores Day! If you’re a regular reader around here, you know we love a s’more, so we couldn’t let National S’mores Day go by without a little s’mores treat. And this time we made a little s’mores fondue.
The s’mores fondue dip is an easy one of melted milk chocolate and sweetened condensed dip, and I served it up in individual little mason jars, so my little guests could enjoy all the double dipping they wanted!
We served it up with some homemade graham cracker dippers. Which, I have to say, are worth the effort -but of course store-bought would be a good option too.
And, it’s not really s’mores unless there are marshmallows! We used some regular ones, and some chocolate and vanilla ones -so, so yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 mL)
- In a saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate. (I used chocolate bars, broken into small pieces, chocolate chips would be great also.)
- Heat over low heat, while staring until chocolate is completely melted and combined with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Serve while warm, and use marshmallows, and graham crackers as dippers.
With a warm, sweet, oh so yummy s’more fondue like this one, life really is a party! Happy S’mores Day!