Amazon Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Ideas for the Kitchen, Home Decor, and some Fashion picks all from Amazon for easy shopping.
Mother’s Day is a week away, and it’s time to think about a few gift ideas. Here’s some ideas I’ve put together all from Amazon to make for easy shopping.
I had fun putting together a list of beautiful items I know I’d love to receive for Mother’s Day …hint, hint to my kids and husband. 😉 I hope this inspires you if you have a little Mother’s Day shopping to do -or send this list over to your partner or kids.
Kitchen Gift Ideas:
2. I think the retro saucer chamapagn glasses are so elegant and these mother of pearl ones, with their iridescent quality are really beautiful. Perfect for a special occasion. Just be sure to give these with a bottle of sparkling wine included.
3. I’m a big fan of a little warm frothed milk or cream in my morning coffee. Use the microwave to heat it, and then one of these really inexpensive milk frothers in your mug for a great at home morning latte. Mother’s Day morning and every morning there after.
Decor Gift Ideas:
5. I’m kind of into this phases of the moon wall hanging. I love the boho vibe it has, and the gold metal looks really pretty.
6. One of the best purchase I made this last year was our linen duvet cover. I absolutely love it. It gets softer and softer with each wash, and I love the casual look of the wrinkled linen. It has be loving all things linen. These pink linen napkins would be so perfect for entertaining. I like them un-iron and casual -I would get the pastel pink colour.
Fashion Gift Ideas:
7. This Mexican embroidery mini dress is so cute! I read lots of the reviews and I think I’m ready to order this one. So many cute colours too -hard to choose just one.
8. I love the idea of adding a colourful tassel key chain to a summer bag for the perfect pop of colour. This one had great reviews and is so colourful.
9. This delicate mountain necklace is so sweet. A little bit different, perfect as a reminder to get outside and enjoy this spring weather. Comes in gold, rose gold, and silver.
Hope this little list gives you a few good ideas so that you can bless a Mama in your life with a thoughtful gift.
With great Mother’s Day gift ideas, life is really a party!
Want to DIY your Mother’s Day Gift? How about a Teacup Fairy Garden like this one -click her for the full tutorial on how to make it.