S’mores Pizza Recipe: In this s’mores pizza recipe all the goodness of s’mores combines with the greatness of pizza for the perfect summer treat!
When you think summer, you think s’mores. Want to take your s’mores to the next level? How about a s’mores inspired pizza!
For our backyard pizza party I thought it would be really fun to include some dessert pizza. And since it’s summer, the idea of a S’mores Pizza was born.
We incorporated all the yummy components of s’mores and made them into a pizza! Our little twist was to use Nutella Hazelnut Spread for the chocolate component -and boy was it good!
This pizza was a huge hit with kids and grown-ups too. The amazing Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven from Giant Tiger toasted the marshmallows perfectly and I have to say that this pizza is probably better than any s’mores you’ve attempted to make around the campfire.
- Pre-made Pizza Dough
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Giant Tiger's Giant Value Mini Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Start by flouring and stretching out your pre-made pizza dough. Using a pizza peel paddle, put the dough into your pre-heated pizza oven. You want the oven to be around 400 degrees.
- Cook the dough until it's just turning golden brown -don't over cook at this stage because we're going to put the pizza back in the oven later to finish it off.
- Spread a layer of Nutella on the warm pizza crust. The heat from the pizza crust will make the Nutella very easy to spread. Top with a layer of Giant Value mini marshmallows.
- Put the pizza back in the oven for a few minutes to toast the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle some crumbled graham crackers over the top of the hot pizza. Slice and enjoy!
This pizza was so good and everyone loved it! Like make a least a few of these kind of good.
Want to change it up a little bit? Try adding fruit, toasted coconut, or nuts to the mix for even more fun variations. Think bananas, strawberries, slivered almonds. The possibilities are endless, but the classic s’mores combo just might be my favourite.
It was the perfect finish to our backyard pizza party. Be sure to click here to read all the details of the whole backyard pizza party. This is family entertaining in the summer done right. We love how everyone can make their own pizza -for main course or dessert and tailor to exactly what they like. This party couldn’t be more perfect for including the kids.
With homemade s’mores pizza, life really is a party!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Giant Tiger. As always, all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Life is a Party possible.