This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Fall Fondue Party: Easy and relaxed fall entertaining with cheese fondue, oil fondue, and for dessert caramel apple fondue. The perfect fall dinner party.
- 1 Tbsp French's Honey Mustard
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- a sprinkle of paprika
- 6 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 cup flour
- broccoli flowerets
- white mushrooms
- zucchini, sliced into bite size pieces
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl, and stir to combine.
- To make the batter, beat egg and water together in a bowl. Add in flour, and stir briefly being careful not to overheat -it should still be lumpy.
- Place the cornstarch in another separate small bowl.
- To serve, invite guests to skewer veggies, dip in cornstarch to lightly coat, then dip in batter, and fry in peanut oil until golden brown.
Caramel Apple Fondue