S’mores Fondue Dip -an easy recipe for indoor s’mores with fondue dip. Serve warm with graham cracker and marshmallow dippers for the perfect new fun twist on an old favourite.
Happy National S’mores Day! If you’re a regular reader around here, you know we love a good s’more, so we couldn’t let the National Day go by without a little treat to celebrate. And this time we made a little s’mores fondue.
The s’mores fondue dip is an easy one of melted milk chocolate and sweetened condensed dip, and I served it up in individual little mason jars, so my little guests could enjoy all the double dipping they wanted!
We served it up with some homemade graham cracker dippers. Which, I have to say, are worth the effort -but of course store-bought would be a good option too.
And, it’s not really s’mores unless there are marshmallows! We used some regular ones, and some chocolate and vanilla ones -so, so yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 mL)
- In a saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate. (I used chocolate bars, broken into small pieces, chocolate chips would be great also.)
- Heat over low heat, while staring until chocolate is completely melted and combined with the sweetened condensed milk.
- Serve while warm, and use marshmallows, and graham crackers as dippers.
With a warm, sweet, oh so yummy s’more fondue like this one, life really is a party! Happy S’mores Day!
You might also like our S’more Charcuterie Board here.
Also check out our S’more Trail Mix recipe here.
You might also like our S’more Pizza here.