Here’s an easy, and really delicious recipe, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Store-bought bag of Two-bite Brownies
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Jello Pudding, prepared according to the directions
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Jello Pudding, prepared according to the directions
- 2 Skor Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1 small pkg. whip cream, whipped with sugar and vanilla
1. Slice two-bite brownies into quarters, and layer on the bottom of a large trifle bowl.
2. Prepare vanilla pudding according to the package instructions, and pour on top of brownies, as the the second layer in the trifle bowl.
3. Prepare chocolate pudding as a above, and layer as third layer in trifle bowl.
4. Whip cream with sugar and vanilla, and add as fourth layer to the trifle bowl.
5. Chop Skor bars, and sprinkle over the top, as final layer in the trifle.
All the layers look so yummy, but then it got extra pretty, with a Valentine’s Day mini bunting! So easy to make with two bamboo skewers, some scrapbook paper, and a little embroidery cotton.
I am not a huge chocolate fan, and I couldn’t stop eating it. I know you’ll love it and it’s easy to make. Try changing up the pudding flavour for caramel too.
Hope you have a “sweet” Valentine’s Day!