Mini No-Bake Berry Cheesecake In A Mason Jar -the perfect cute, portable, easy treat! Top with any fruit you like best. Indiviual serving size.
Since it’s finally starting to feel like spring, these Mini No-Bake Berry Cheesecakes In A Mason Jar, are the perfect little treat. They’re great topped with fresh berries, and portable enough to bring on a spring picnic, weekend adventure, or enjoy for a backyard bbq.
One of my family’s favourite activities this time of year, after feeling cooped up all winter, is to get outside for a walk. We’re fortunate to have lots of great trails near by, and a few friendly farms. I have some great childhood memories of visiting my uncle’s farm as a little girl, and being excited about feeding the animals, and seeing all the cute little baby animals being born in the spring.
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
We love visiting our local farmers market, buying fresh seasonal items, and supporting local farmers. Did you know Gay Lea is a co-operative owned by 1,200 farm families in Ontario? That’s a lot of local cows, and that’s a lot of great dairy products #BornOnTheFarm
Mason jars are the perfect serving piece for these little individual cheesecakes -cute, mini size, easy to serve and eat, and portable for spring adventures!
You could make these cheesecakes in any flavour, since the fruit topping is just jam. I chose blackberry jam for mine this time, but any favourite jam flavour would be great…I’m thinking cherry, raspberry, or how about mango? The skies the limit.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp Gay Lea Salted Butter
- 250 g cream cheese
- 300 mL sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- blackberry jam
- Gay Lea Real Whipped Cream
- fresh blackberries
- Melt the Gay Lea Butter and combine well with the graham cracker crumbs. Use a spoon and divide the crumb mixture between 12 -4oz. Mason Jars, and then press the crumbs down to create the cheesecake base.
- Next, combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a stand mixer, beating until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Divide the cream mixture between the 12 mason jars. Refrigerate the mason jars, until the cheesecake is set.
- Once the cheesecake is set, and able to support the jam topping, spoon about a teaspoon over the cheesecakes. Don't use too much, since jam is sweeter than pie topping which is usually used as a cheesecake topping. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Just before serving, top each cheesecake with some Gay Lea Real Whipping Cream, and add a fresh berry. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g
The perfect finish to these sweet little cheesecakes right before you serve them is some Gay Lea whipped cream, and a fresh berry!
With Mini No-Bake Berry Cheesecakes in a Mason Jar, life really is a party!
Disclosure: I am part of the Gay Lea Ambassador Campaign and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
You might also like our Classic Cheesecake recipe here.
Also check out our Apple Crisp in a Mason Jar here.
You might also like our Caramel Apple Trifle in a Mason Jar here.