Today is post No. 5 of ten, where I’m sharing all the recipes, decor, and drinks from our amazing 100 000 Hits party. Today I’m sharing one my go-to recipes for parties. It’s pretty simple to make, and really delicious. I got this recipe years ago from an afternoon talk show, and I’ve used it many, many times. It’s great with drinks at cocktail parties, or as an appetizer at a dinner party. Try it…I think you’ll like it.
Portabella Mushroom and Feta Mini Pizzas
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Red Onion
- Fresh Basil
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozarella Cheese
- Feta Cheese
1. Slice the portabella mushrooms, and chop the onion. Saute in olive oil, with a clove of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, until the onion is transparent.
2. Lay out pitas on a cookie sheet, as the base of the pizzas. Top with pizza sauce. Lay 5-6 fresh basil leaves on top of the sauce.
3. Top with the sautÃ©ed onion and mushroom mixture.
4. Sprinkle with small diced morarella cubes, and crumbed feta.
5. Broil, until the pizza is heated through, and the top is lightly browned. Cut into wedges and serve.
This picture is making me hungry 😉 Join us tomorrow for No.6 -Dips and Veggies, because when life is a party…you need some good recipes to serve at it!
This post is linked up at Blue Cricket Designs.