Portobello Mushroom and Feta Mini Pita Pizzas: an easy recipe great for a party or as an appetizer, perfect for a mushroom lover.
These portobello mushroom and feta mini pita pizzas are an old favourite of mine. They’re the perfect easy appetizer and I love serving them for a party.
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
They’re pretty simple to make, and really delicious.
- 4 Pitas
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Basil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shreaded Mozarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- Slice the portobello mushrooms, and chop the onion. Saute in olive oil, with a clove of minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, until the onion is transparent.
- Lay out pitas on a cookie sheet, as the base of the pizzas. Top with pizza sauce. Lay 5-6 fresh basil leaves on top of the sauce.
- Top with the sauted onion and mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with small diced morarella cubes, and crumbed feta.
- Broil, until the pizza is heated through, and the top is lightly browned. Cut into wedges and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 698mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 15g
These are great with drinks at cocktail parties, or as an appetizer at a dinner party. Try them and I’m sure you’ll love them too.
This picture is making me hungry. With Portabella Mushroom and Feta Mini Pita Pizzas, life really is a party!
You might also like our Butter Chicken Pizza here.
Also check out our S’mores Pizza here.
You might also enjoy our Backyard Pizza Party here.