25 Christmas Cricut Projects: inspiration and ideas for all your Christmas crafting with your Cricut machine.
One of my favourite crafting tools has become my Cricut machine. It’s so versatile. You can make so many amazing things with it. I especially love it around the holiday season when I can personalize gifts and decor. Whether you have a Cricut joy, explorer, or maker, there are so many amazing Cricut craft ideas you make for the holidays.
Today I’m sharing 25 Christmas Projects you can make with your Cricut to get you inspired for all your holiday making! There’s so many great gift ideas for all your family members. There’s also cricut Christmas crafts for your holiday decor, advent calendars, cute ornaments, Christmas cards, Christmas stockings and more. Put your Cricut cutting machine to good use this and create everything you need for this festive time of year. There’s so many great ideas that you will be inspired for the whole season.
Number one on my list is the Christmas Favourite Things Christmas pajamas we made last week. I asked my girls for a personalized list of their very favourite things about Christmas and made them personalized pj tops. It’s so fun to be able to make the perfect gift for the whole family.
The Creative Possibilities Are Endless
Last year we made personalized pj’s too. I used the iron on to add my girls nick names to their pjs. We made them together on Christmas Eve, so that they could pick the fonts and designs. Not only was it the perfect personalized gift, but it’s the sweetest memory now of making them together.
One of my very favourite things about the Cricut Maker is just how very versatile it is. It cuts so many different materials -the only end to the things you can make is your imagination!
Christmas Cricut Projects
1. Christmas Favourite Things Pajamas from Life is a Party. This years homemade Christmas gift of pajamas for my daughters turned out great. We were inspired by the favorite things song. You could personalize these for anyone you know with a list of their favorite things, or use the actual song lyrics.
2. DIY Believe Sign from Polka Dot Chair. Use Cricut Design Space to personalize a sign like this one with a family last name for the perfect personalized holiday home decor.
3. Engraved Charm Bracelet from Laura’s Crafty Life. The perfect way to personalize a gift. This step-by-step tutorial will have you making these easy gifts for everyone on your list!
Santa Letter Sign
4. Personalized Letter To Santa Wood Sign from Tried and True. One of my favorite things to do with kids for Christmas is to write a letter to Santa. This sign is so adorable to personalize and bring out every Christmas to decorate.
5. DIY Sign for Santa from Lemon Thistle. We love handmade signs and this Christmas one is so sweet! The cute design is perfect for leaving Santa a note on Christmas Eve, and you can personalize it too.
6. Personalized Christmas Sign from 12 On Main. This personalized sign is perfect for the holidays for a personal touch. This is an easy craft that is a fun way to give a personalized gift to someone special.
7. DIY Advent Calendar from Kaleidoscope Living. I love the tradition of an advent calendar and this one couldn’t be cuter. The best part about this one is that you can use it year after year. It would be so much fun to open a new drawer every morning this December. This is one of my favorite Cricut Christmas ideas.
8. Wooden Advent Calendar with Everyday Party. This Christmas countdown is so sweet. Use heat transfer vinyl on wood to create this for your own home.
9. Black and White Modern Christmas Coasters from Crafted Sparrow. These gorgeous coasters make a great gift. Make them the easy way with infusible ink.
10. Embossed Leather Travel from All For The Memories. How cool is this DIY Christmas gift? Did you know you could emboss leather with your Cricut machine? Check out the blog post for all the instructions.
11. Personalized Pillow from Sustain My Craft Habit. Personalized DIY Christmas decor is the cutest! This gives me a ton of inspiration for grandparent gifts this Christmas.
12. Personalized Coasters from Love Create Celebrate. More great DIY Christmas gifts. Your friends would love opening up these and enjoy their inspiring messages. The holidays are the perfect time for sending a little encouraging message like these.
13. Personalized Foil Gift Wrap from Proper. How about making your gifts extra special this year with personalized wrapping. Use foil board in a variety of colors and the debossing blade for this fun project that’s perfect for wrapping homemade gifts.
14. Leather and Wood Personalized Gift Tags from Missy Briggs. I love these reusable Christmas gift tags. They’re perfect for decorating packages or gift bags.
15. Christmas Baking Set with Hey, Let’s Make Stuff. This personalized oven mitt is the perfect gift idea for the baker or chef in your life. Even Cricut beginners will love this project, with just one material to use to create these great gifts.
16. Coffee Lovers Gift from Over the Big Moon. A personalized t-shirt for the coffee lover on you list! This project is perfect for gift giving this Christmas season.
17. Monogramed Makeup Bags from Small Stuff Counts. I love this idea, especially for hard to shop for tween and teen girls. They’d love this personalized makeup bag.
18. Personalized Santa Bags from Something Turquoise. What a great idea this is. Perfect for gift giving on Christmas morning and reusable too. Sure to save some elves a lot of wrapping time.
19. Engraved Metal Sign from Woman In Real Life. You can use your Cricut to engrave on metal. What a great way to make a personalized gift for someone special.
20. Personalized Christmas Pyjamas from Weekend Craft. I love homemade gifts, but especially when they’re this cute! How adorable are these for Christmas photos too. You could even do matching ones for the whole family. Look for inexpensive matching pjs in everyone’s size and then customize them with everyone’s name for the perfect handmade gifts.
21. Baby It’s Cold Outside Tea Set from The Best Of This Life. How cozy is this idea. Use adhesive vinyl for these handmade Christmas gifts. Pair them with cookies and tea for a great gift for anyone on your list.
22. Baking Gift Idea from The Idea Room. Turn regular tea towels, pot holders, and aprons into great Christmas gifts with some iron-on vinyl.
23. Personalized Christmas Tea Towel from Southern Couture. How about a personalized tea towel for a hostess gift this year?
24. Christmas Town from Fawn. One of my favorite Christmas Cricut ideas is this cute little holiday village. Cricut Christmas projects like this village are so fun to create and add to them year after year.
25. Baby’s Fist Christmas Ornament from It Happens In A Blink. DIY Christmas ornaments are so much fun, especially when they’re personalized to mark a special occasion like this one. Use your Cricut for all your DIY ornaments this year and have the cutest Christmas tree decor. Handmade ornaments like this one become a keepsake for years to come.
I hope these amazing Christmas craft ideas have inspired you to get creative with your Cricut this Christmas making Cricut Christmas decorations, trying all the Cricut Christmas gift ideas.
With homemade personalized gifts, life really is a party!
More Christmas Cricut Projects
You might also like our Cricut Fa La La Pillow here.
Also check out our Cricut Fair Isle Candle Holders here.
You might also enjoy our Cricut Wood Feather Ornament here.