Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
Cinnamon Raisin Weight Watcher Biscuits Recipe: these are quick to make and the perfect sweet, low point breakfast or snack.
This recipe is a real family favourite. These Cinnamon Raisin Weight Watcher Biscuits are pretty quick, and easy.
Cinnamon Raisin Weight Watcher Biscuits
We often make them on a Saturday morning for breakfast. My girls love the sweet taste, especially warm from the oven, but my husband and I love them because they’re an old Weight Watchers recipe only 3 ww.pts+ per biscuit. I love something so yummy, that doesn’t leave you feeling too naughty.
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
1 Biscuit = 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cold butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp skim milk
- Combine the dry ingredients -flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing bowl and use a whisk to combine.
- Cut in the butter, until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Stir in the milk and form the mixture into a dough.
- Divide the dough in half to form two balls. Flatten each ball into a disk on a floured board. Cut each disk into 4 -so make a total of 8.
- Bake at 400 for 12 min. until golden brown.
- To make the glaze, combine icing sugar with 2 teaspoons of skim milk. Once the biscuits are slightly cool, drizzle with glaze and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
I love the specks of cinnamon and juicy raisins, and the sweet glaze is the perfect touch.
With a guiltless treat like these and a hot cup of tea, life really is a party!
More Weight Watcher Recipes
You might also enjoy our Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Sundae Recipe.
You might also enjoy our Spinach and Artichoke Dip Weight Watchers recipe.
Also check out our Weight Watchers Rice Pudding Recipe here.
Mmmmm! What a great, tasty way to amp up biscuits!