Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail: made with cranberry raspberry juice, ginger ale and vodka, add easy sugared cranberries as the perfect garnish.
This Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail with sugared cranberries is the perfect easy, festive cocktail to enjoy at Christmas. Make a non-alcoholic version for kids, and add some vodka for the adults. The sugared cranberries take this drink to the next level, and they’re quite easy to make.
I’m joining with some of my favourite bloggers to share some amazing festive drinks as party of the Seasonal Simplicity Christmas series. Be sure to check out all the festive drink recipes at the end of this post.
Get Our Free Christmas Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite Christmas recipes and but them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
I love a sweet fizzy drink, especially at Christmas and there’s nothing more festive than cranberries. And I love the combination of cranberries and raspberries.
The sugared cranberries are very easy to make and they’re the perfect combination of sweet and tart. They’re a wonderful garnish for this delicious drink.
Keep these simple ingredients on hand during the festive season and enjoy this easy cocktail all holiday season long.
- 1/3 cranberry raspberry juice or cocktail
- 1/3 ginger ale
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cranberries
- plus more sugar
- To make the sugared cranberries, combine 1/4 cup of sugar with a 1/4 cup of water in a small saucepan. Heat and stir until sugar is fully disolved, and water has come to a simmer.
- Add the fresh cranberries and stir. Let the cranberries sit in the sugar water for an hour and up to 8 hours.
- Drain cranberries, and let sit around 5 minutes, then roll the sticky cranberries in sugar to coat them completely. Leave them spread out on a plate to dry slightly.
- To make the drink, fill a glass 1/3 full with cranberry raspberry juice or cocktail. Next, fill the glass another 1/3 with ginger ale. Lastly add 1 oz of vodka and ice to fill the glass.
- Skewer three sugared cranberries and add to the glass as a garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 543Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 90gFiber: 2gSugar: 85gProtein: 1g
With a Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail to enjoy, life really is a party!
This week I’m joining some of my talented blogging friends for the Christmas Seasonal Simplicity Series! Today we are all sharing our holiday drink recipe ideas with you. Be sure to check out these fabulous recipes by clicking on the links below each image.
Low Carb Keto Homemade Eggnog at The Happy Housie
Cranberry Whisky Sour at Maison de Cinq
Bourbon Spritz Recipe at Place of My Taste
Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps at Craftberry Bush
Gingerbread Flavoured Coffee Syrup at The DIY Mommy
Christmas Morning Mimosas at This is Our Bliss
Ruby Red Grapefruit Punch at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Just Add Cinnamon Twist on Classic Hot Chocolate Mix at This is Simplicite
Christmas Sorbet Punch at Clean & Scentisible
Cranberry Raspberry Cocktail at Life is a Party
Blue Latte Recipe at Dans le Lakehouse
2 Step Mock Champagne Punch Recipe at Grace in My Space
Hot Chocolate Bar & Free Printables at the Handmade Home
Custom Soda Labels at Fynes Designs
Keto Sugar Free Peppermint Hot Chocolate at Tatertots & Jello
Deliciously Easy Holiday Eggnog at She Gave it a Go
Holiday Drink Recipe Ideas at Jennifer Maune
Homemade Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream at My Sweet Savannah
Sparkling Cranberry Cocktails at Finding Silver Pennies