Nectarine and Blueberry Galette: literally make in minutes with frozen puff pastry, so easy and the perfect way to enjoy fresh nectarines and blueberries.
This little nectarine and blueberry galette was the loveliest little surprise.I had some leftover puff pastry and decided to throw together a little tart.
Since nectarines and blueberries are in season and I had some already, they became the filling. And what a perfect filling they were!
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 2 nectarines
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- milk to brush the edges
- demerara sugar to sprinkle over top
- Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package instructions. Lay out thawed puff pastry on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl combine sliced nectarines, blueberries, white sugar, flour, and vanilla. Stir to combine. Pour out in the middle of the puff pastry sheet.
- Fold in the edges of the puff pastry, around the fruit filling.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with a little milk and sprinkles the whole galette with some demerara sugar.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 12 -15 minutes until golden brown.
Take advantage of them being in season and whip a little galette for yourself. It literally only took a few minutes to put together and it was so, so good. I used frozen puff pastry so it was super easy and so quick without the hassle of making the pastry.
Don’t have nectarines on hand? Peaches would be great instead.
Serve this little galette with some whipped cream on the side, or a little vanilla ice cream for the perfect late summer dessert.
With Nectarine and Blueberry Galette, life really is a party!
Want another great blueberry recipe? Try these Blueberry Scones:
You might also like our Strawberry Pie recipe here.
Also check our our Easy Banana Cream Pie recipe here.