Easy Pavlova Recipe: a favourite, easy to make, no-fail pavlova recipe. Make with summer berries, or any other favourite fruit.
I love pavlova. It’s delicious, easy to make, and always a hit with guests. This is a no-fail recipe you will love.
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
Today as part of the Seasonal Simplicity Summer Series I’m joining in with some of my favourite bloggers to share our favourite summer recipes. Be sure to check out all the links at the bottom of this post.
Easy Pavlova Recipe
Pavlova is the perfect combination of crisp meringue and ooey-gooey marshmallowy inside. This combined with freshly whipped cream, and tart berries is the perfect combination.
Easy Pavlova Recipe
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pint heavy cream
- assorted berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Gradually add in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy.
- Add in vanilla extract, white vinegar and cornstarch.
- Spoon mixture in a large circle on to a large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool.
- Whip cream until it's thick, add in 2 tbsp of white sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Fill the centre with sweetened whipped cream and top with summer berries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g
This dessert is always very well received. It’s the perfect light ending to a big meal on a summer evening.
If you have fresh berries this summer, this is the perfect way to use them.
With this easy pavlova recipe, life really is a party!
This week, some of my blogging friends and I are sharing our favourite summer recipe ideas. Just click on the links below the images to be taken to see their full posts.
Grilled Zucchini with Parmesan on the BBQ at The Happy Housie
The BEST. Summer Salad at My 100 Year Old Home
Summer Corn, Blueberry and Avocado Salad at Cassie Bustamante
Lobster Rolls at Home at Finding Silver Pennies
Easy Skillet Nachos at She Gave it a Go
Rhubarb Cloud Dessert at A Pretty Life
Summer Apple Rhubarb Galette at Life is Better at Home
Pavlova at Life is a Party
Lemon Rosewater Cookies at This is Simplicite
Cherry Rhubarb Crisp in Mini Skillets at Satori Design for Living
Cherry Pie Ice Cream at Jenna Kate at Home
Berry Crisp on the Grill at Clean & Scentsible
Sheet Pan Lemon Bars at My Sweet Savannah
You might also like our Chocolate Pavlova Recipe here.
Also check out our Donut Strawberry Shortcake here.
Also check out our Strawberry Cobbler here.
I was just wondering what to serve my guests on Sunday….I think this is perfect!!
I’ve been making this recipe over and over again; it’s simple but delicious 🙂
Pavlova is my favourite summer dessert! Your photography is absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to dig right in!
you know, i have never made pavlova- gonna have to try!
I LOVE pavlova. I’ve never tried to make it at home but I think I need to try your recipe.