Spring Letter Board Bunny: If you’re looking for spring letter board ideas you’ll love this. Non-permenant bunny ears and a tail are perfect for spring.
I love adding little touches for spring. If you’re looking for spring letter board ideas, this one is so simple and easy to make. I think you could just about add bunny ears and a fluffy tail to anything for spring and it would be adorable.
Today I’m joining in on the Seasonal Simplicity Spring Series. Be sure to check out lots more Spring DIY inspiration at the bottom of this post.
- small letter board and letters
- white yarn
- brown Kraft paper
- white chalk
How To Make A Spring Letter Board Bunny
1. Start by cutting out two bunny ears from your brown Kraft paper.
2. Use the white chalk -or pink would be cute too, to add some colour to the middle of the ears.
3. Fold the ears slightly at the base to give them a little more dimension and tape them on to the board, hiding the tape at the back.
4. Make a pom pom out of yarn, and tape it to the side of the board for a bunny tail.
5. Add a cute spring saying to the letter board. I used “Some bunny loves you.”
This project is so cute and easy. It only takes a few minutes to do, but it adds a really sweet touch for spring or Easter. We didn’t use hot glue for this project so that it isn’t permanent. After Easter just remove the taped on ears and tail, with no damage to your letter board.
With spring letter board ideas like this one, life really is a party!
Today I’m joined by some of my talented blogging friends who are also sharing their Spring DIY or Craft projects with you! Be sure to see what they are sharing by clinking the links below the images.
Anthropologie Inspired Basket Planters with Legs at Tatertots and Jello
Simple Hanging Egg Tree at Sincerely, Marie Designs
DIY Dollar Tree Macrame Vase at The DIY Mommy
Dollar Store DIY Line Art Floral Panel at Lemon Thistle
DIY Paint Dipped Vases at Southern State of Mind