Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats: If you’re a fan of all things pumpkin spice then you’re sure to love this fall spin on classic rice krispie treats.
It’s October and officially pumpkin spice month! This calls for everything pumpkin spice, including your favourite rice krispies!
These are made with real pumpkin and pumpkin spice, and are the perfect fall treat!
Get Our Free Christmas Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite Christmas recipes and but them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
We made ours with some melted white chocolate drizzled over the top and sprinkled them with some pumpkin sprinkles to make them extra special, but they’re just as good plain, I promise. 😉
I cut mine up into large squares and then cut the squares diagonally to make triangles…cause some times we’re fancy.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 16 oz. bag of marshmallows
- 2 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 cups rice krispies
- optional: melted white chocolate for drizzling and pumpkin sprinkles
- In a large pot combine butter, marshmallows, and pumpkin puree. Heat over a medium heat while stirring, until the butter and marshmallows are completely melted and well combined.
- Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla, and pumpkin spice and stir to combine.
- Let the hot mixture stand for about 20 min. Allowing it to cool before adding the rice krispies will help them from becoming too soggy. After 20 min. stir in the rice krispies until completely combined and let set in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Allow to set and cut into squares or triangles to serve.
- Optional: drizzle the treats with melted white chocolate and pumpkin sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 28gProtein: 2g
We served our Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies for our Thanksgiving Dessert table. They were the perfect pumpkin-y and easy addition.
These are the perfect fall twist on a classic and if you’re a fan of all things pumpkin spice then you’re sure to love these too.
With Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats, life really is a party!
You might also like our Pumpkin Blondies with Pumpkin Frosting here.
Also check out our Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe here.
You might also like our Caramel Pumpkin Butter here.