Hot Chocolate Valentine: use our free printable valentine card and hot chocolate label to create beautiful classroom Valentines.
Last post I shared my amazing Love Potion Hot Chocolate station. If you loved the idea but would like to do it on a slightly smaller scale, then this version is perfect for you.
Free Valentine Printable Card
Use our free printables to create these fun Valentines. During these cold February days of winter, a hot chocolate treat is perfect to warm anyone up. These chemistry inspired ones could not be any cuter.
It’s also perfect to use as classroom Valentines, or for someone special.
- free Valentine printable card and love potion label
- test tubes
- hot chocolate mix
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- mini marshmallows
How To Make Hot Chocolate Valentines:
1. Subscribe to Life is a Party below to access our free Valentine printable cards and labels below.
Print them at home or an office supply store, then cut them out and glue the love potion label onto the test tube. Easy peasy.
We used glass test tubes, but if you were making these to hand out as classroom Valentines for kids then plastic test tubes would be a safer option.
2. Then, fill up your test tube with hot chocolate mix, some Valentine’s day sprinkles and some mini marshmallows.
3. Tie on the Valentine card, “Valentine We’ve Got Chemistry” with a little ribbon -and giggle at how clever it is. Then, give it to someone extra special.
With Valentines this cute, life really is a party!
Access Our Free Printable Valentine Cards
Access our free printable library for the “Valentine We’ve Got Chemistry” card and “Love Potion #9” label by subscribing to Life is a Party below.
More Valentine Inspiration
You might also enjoy our Valentine’s Day Pizza Party here.
Also check out How To Make 3D Origami Hearts here. These make perfect Valentine’s Day decor, or a special heart to give someone special this Valentine’s Day.