Peach Almond Crumble Muffins
Peach Almond Muffins: Delicious recipe, can be made with fresh or canned peaches, with the perfect crunchy sweet almond crumble on top.
Peach season is almost here, and these Peach Almond Muffins with a crumble topping are a great thing to make with fresh peaches.
In fact, it’s a recipe I tried one year when I had too many peaches. But then one day, it wasn’t peach season and I wanted a muffin and I remembered these. I had the great idea to try making them with canned peaches. And they were still amazing -hooray (and quicker to make too). So if you have some juicy delicious fresh peaches to use up….or you don’t, you should make these amazing muffins.
Get Our Free Easy Favourites Cookbook
We've collected some of our very favourite recipes that are easy to make and put them together in a mini cookbook. Get it free for a limited time!
I usually make a double batch and freeze half for another day.
Peach Almond Muffins
For the Batter
- 2 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup diced peaches (fresh with skin removed or canned)
For the Almond Crumb Topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In one bowl combine dry ingredients of flour, baking soda and salt and whisk to remove any lumps.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar, yogurt, oil, eggs, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Add in peaches and continue gently stirring until well combined, making sure not to over mix.
- To make the Almond Crumble Topping, combine in another bowl the brown sugar, almonds, and cinnamon and stir to mix. Add in the oil and stir until crumbly.
- Line muffin tin and fill each about 2/3's full. Top with about 1 tbsp. of crumble mixture.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 20-25 mins. until muffins are firm to the touch and golden brown on top. Makes 18 muffins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
These are perfect for summer days with the kids, when you need a little something to pack for a snack at the beach or park.
With homemade Peach Almond Muffins, life really is a party!
You might also like our Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe here.
Also check out our Easy Food Processor Scone recipe here.
You might also enjoy our Blueberry Scones here.
Wow these look amazing!! Definitely going to be trying these later.
These look delicious. We are gluten free so always looking to take recipes and make them with no gluten, if possible. You are my neighbor on Motivational Monday and your muffins caught my eye immediately. Great eye candy to draw you in! 😉 I bet they are yummy!!!