Pina Colada Pudding Pops: your favourite flavours of pineapple and coconut make these homemade pudding pops extra special.
“Yes, I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…” and pudding pops. They are pretty awesome. If you’re a fan of pineapple and coconut then these are a great summer recipe. And, they’re super easy.
- 1 package of coconut pudding prepared according to the package instructions
- 1 small can of pineapple pieces, drained
- 8 fl oz whipping cream
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract (optional)
- Prepare coconut pudding according to the package instructions, and since it's a cooked pudding, allow it to cool completely.
- Whip cream, and when it's almost fully whipped add in 3 tsp of sugar, and if you like, 1 tsp of rum extract.
- Fold whip cream and drained pineapple pieces into the pudding.
- Fill dixie cups, or popsicle moulds and freeze for at least 6 hours until frozen. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
These would be a great weekend treat. My sweet husband is from Guyana and he loves all things with tropical fruit involved. These were a big hit with him, and I liked then too…I might have had one at 9 in the morning because I was photographing them…maybe.
With homemade Pina Colada Pudding Pops, life really is a party.
You might also like our Peaches and Cream Pudding Pops here.
Also check out our Homemade Pudding Pops recipes here.
You might also enjoy our Strawberry Rhubarb Ice cream here.